Machine Intelligence Research (ISSN 2731-538X) seeks original manuscripts for a special issue on "Artificial Intelligence for Art".
While AI for Science has been a hot topic and made breakthroughs this year, AI for Art has already drawn more and more attention from researchers as well as the general public. AI has demonstrated its powerful strength in art creation and understanding, especially in the areas of painting, composing, writing, virtual hosting, fashion, and design. And the emerging technology of metaverse even provides more space for AI Art. AI has not only exhibited creativity to some extent, but also served as an enabling tool to discover the principles underneath creativity and imagination, which are traditional challenges for neuroscience, cognitive science, and psychology.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
• Affective computing
• Theory and practice of AI creativity
• Neuroscience, cognitive science and psychology
• AI art in metaverse
• AI for painting, composing, writing, virtual hosting, fashion and design
• AI for cross-modal art generation
• AI for art style transfer
• AI for art aesthetics understanding
• Authentication and copyright protection
Submission Deadline: 30 November, 2022.
Once your manuscript is finished, please submit online:
During the submission “Step 6 Details & Comments: Special Issue and Special Section”,
please choose “Special Issue on Artificial Intelligence for Art”.
• Luntian Mou, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing, China
• Feng Gao, Peking University, Beijing, China
• Zijin Li, Central Conservatory of Music, Beijing, China
• Jiaying Liu, Peking University, Beijing, China
• Hongxun Yao, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, China
• Hoorn Johan, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, China