Machine Intelligence Research (original title: International Journal of Automation and Computing), published by Springer, and sponsored by Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, is formally released in 2022. The journal publishes high-quality papers on original theoretical and experimental research, targets special issues on emerging topics and specific subjects, and strives to bridge the gap between theoretical research and practical applications.
Topics of Machine Intelligence Research include:
● AI Fundamentals
● Brain-Inspired Intelligence
● Pattern Recognition & Machine Learning
● Machine Vision
● Speech and Language Processing
● Knowledge Discovery & Data Mining
● Applications of Machine Intelligence
The journal attaches great importance to peer review, fast publishing and paper publicity. Welcome your contribution!